Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zerafa: I'm Happy To Fight Tim Tszyu, Shut Him Up Once and For All!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zerafa: I'm Happy To Fight Tim Tszyu, Shut Him Up Once and For All!

Unbeaten junior middleweight contender Tim Tszyu has found himself as the odd man out - with expected opponent, undisputed world champion Jermell Charlo, reaching a deal to move up by two weight divisions to challenge undisputed super middleweight champion Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He can fight the guy who chopped Fundora. Not sure about the promotional situation though
    TheOneAboveAll TheOneAboveAll likes this.

Comment

This is more Tim's level, he ain't ready for the big dogs - hebstill in a high chair

Comment

Please let this fight happen, I wanna see Zerafa bloody on the canvas.

Comment

Wasn't this fight supposed to happen and it fell thru? Perhaps during the pandemic?

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
            Wasn't this fight supposed to happen and it fell thru? Perhaps during the pandemic?
            Yes but Zerafa got scared and ran away, that's literally what happened.

Comment

Originally posted by tkoboxingscene View Post
              This is more Tim's level, he ain't ready for the big dogs - hebstill in a high chair
              Know much about boxing do ya?

Comment

Zerafa is just a club fighter. One of the most ridiculously overrated fighters in history. I realize that not every fighter can be elite, but I despise a guy who's ordinary and tries to act like he's elite.
                JJ75JJ JJ75JJ likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by wildman View Post
                  Zerafa is just a club fighter. One of the most ridiculously overrated fighters in history. I realize that not every fighter can be elite, but I despise a guy who's ordinary and tries to act like he's elite.
                  You’re going to love Nash Out.

Comment

Originally posted by TheOneAboveAll View Post

You’re going to love Nash Out.
                    Nash Out is elite, always has been, always will be.

Comment

Working...
                    X