Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vincenzo Gualtieri Drops, Shocks Esquiva Falcao By Unanimous Decision, Wins IBF Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vincenzo Gualtieri Drops, Shocks Esquiva Falcao By Unanimous Decision, Wins IBF Title

Wuppertal, Germany - German middleweight Vincenzo "El Capo" Gualtieri (21-0-1 won the vacant IBF title in a big upset with a unanimous decision over Brazilian Esquiva Falcao (30-1).
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm Brazilian and I supported Falcão. But two previous fights, he had bad performances. Today in a title dispute, at the opponent's house, Falcão fought in an apathetic way. He was already tired in the fifth round and showed no sense of urgency. Who knows after this defeat, he spends more time in the gym and less talking **** on social media.

Comment

Comment

I, on the other hand, am not shocked. I've said Falcao was absolute ****e since the first time I saw him on a TR undercard many, many years ago

Comment

Sounds like a good old fashioned German robbery.

Comment

Top Rank must be pissed. No unification for Janibek.
            James Hunt James Hunt likes this.

Comment

A middleweight belt staying in Germany. What is this 2006

Comment

Tim Tszyu should fight this guy and become a world champion, middleweight division need a spark

Comment

Originally posted by SimpleTouchee View Post
                  Tim Tszyu should fight this guy and become a world champion, middleweight division need a spark
                  not a bad shout tbh. He's gonna have to continue to wait around for a shot at 154 and he's a guy who wants to be active and im sure they can offer this a guy a decent pay day to come to Australia and defend the title or maybe even Liam Smith getting a shot at it now that his rematch with eubank looks dead in the water

Comment

What's so shocking? A typical brazilian with a padded record, straight trash fighter.

Comment

Working...
                    X