Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hank Lundy Retires: I Fought The Best, No More To Prove, Time To Hang 'Em Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hank Lundy Retires: I Fought The Best, No More To Prove, Time To Hang 'Em Up

Things just aren't the same for Hank Lundy. His chin isn't as durable as it once was, his defense isn't nearly as sharp, and his offensive firepower is myopic.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Guy's like Lundy are the unheralded lifeblood of the sport, have a happy retirement

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
      Guy's like Lundy are the unheralded lifeblood of the sport, have a happy retirement
      Absolutely. Great guy. A real true fighter. Enjoy retirement my guy !

Comment

Massive respect to 'Hammering Hank'. This is a guy that never ducked anyone. Hank had good skills & a great punch but, above all, man had the heart of a lion. I'm sure that, whatever road he choose to travel down now, that lion-heart will stand him in good stead. Best wishes, champ

Comment

Hard to say anything bad about Hank. He was what he was.
          greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Lundy always brought it in the ring, a tough dude who always gave his all.

Enjoy retirement Hank!

Comment

Hank Lundy was the epitome of a Philly fighter- gritty, tough, skilled, lots of courage

Comment

I always wanted to see Lundy vs Broner at 135......OH WELL!

Comment

I always enjoyed seeing Hank's fights and fight build-up. He had a lot of tools in his bag but seem to lack discipline and those mental lapses cost him some very winnable fights.

Comment

Best wishes Hank. You are a warrior.

Comment

Working...
                    X