Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kurt Scoby Following Knockout Win Over Hank Lundy: "I'm Here!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kurt Scoby Following Knockout Win Over Hank Lundy: "I'm Here!"

Kurt Scoby doesn't look like your typical pro fighter, let alone a 140-pounder. The 27-year-old often strolls down the street, his t-shirt a bit tighter than most, with his muscles accentuated. Yet, while he could be mistaken for a pro bodybuilder, Scoby (12-0, 10 KOs) is promoter Lou DiBella's new secret weapon.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good fight Scoby, but at this point Lundy is just a check collector.

Comment

Someone needs to retire Lundy before he gets seriously hurt. He has lost 8 of his last 10 fights and the last two by stoppage.
      PBR Streetgang PBR Streetgang likes this.

Comment

Does he get paid in scoby snacks?

Comment

Lundy has been a trial horse for awhile now. Unfortunately the game needs dudes like him! Hope he doesn't get hurt!

Comment

Lundy was always a fun watch in his ESPN / HBO days. Talented guy whom it didn’t pan out for. I would have thought he would get his hands on a belt. From his Instagram he is doing fine holding down a normal job and stuff. Good for him. I am sure he will be fine.

I will be on the lookout for Scoby getting some TV time.
            Last edited by JLC; 06-30-2023, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Lundy trying to be the new Demarcus corley at this point. Fighting prospects around 135-147 and getting bashed up

Comment

I was surprised Lundy's corner didn't throw the towel after the first KD. I've never seen Hank react to a shot like that.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                  Someone needs to retire Lundy before he gets seriously hurt. He has lost 8 of his last 10 fights and the last two by stoppage.
                  Apparently he announced his retirement after the fight. I didn't hear it myself but I read that he said something to.the effect that there was nothing more for him to prove in the sport and that he had some successful business ventures that he planned to focus on.

​​​​​​

Comment

I wish Lundy success and happiness outside of the ring and hope that he stays true to his word of retiring after the loss to Scoby.

Lundy probably should have hung up the gloves half a dozen fights earlier; Some people may look at Hank's record and dismiss his skills or accomplishments. In his prime he was a dangerous title challenger and he was always game. Hank brought a colorful personality to the ring and he gave us some really entertaining fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X