Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Austin Trout on Tim Tszyu: I Think Jermell Charlo is Gonna Smash Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Austin Trout on Tim Tszyu: I Think Jermell Charlo is Gonna Smash Him!

Tim Tszyu sort of came out of nowhere. Although he spent the first 20 fights of his career taking on unheralded fighters in Australia, Tszyu kicked in the WBO's door and found himself ranked number one in the sanctioning body at 154 pounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Austin Trout would be perfect for Xander Zayas!

Comment

Beating old ass Austin Trout won’t legitimize Tim Tszyu any further.

Anyway, I thought Trout was doing bare knuckle now?

Comment

Trout May very well be right due to the fact he does get hit clean often at this level, the problem however for some like Harrison who can punch but can’t take what they dish out, and we have not seen that with Tszyu. As with Trout I don’t care what garbage men he has beaten, he’s done at the top level especially at 37. My hope is that Tszyu beat the dog sh_tttt outta Charlo arrogant aSs! Trout you can go be a sparring partner for Tszyu then since you so dammmm good.

Comment

‘Unheralded’ fighters in Australia, one of which only being the man that smashed up Manny Pacquiao former world champion Jeff Horn? Get your s*** together boxingscene ffs. Won’t bother with the rest of this article smh.

Comment

Hand injury healed now?

Comment

Still no news article about when Charlo is going to be ready for the fight. Whether he's taking a tuneup first or what have you. Fact that there's no reported sightings of him being back in the gym must mean this fight is far from happening any time soon.

I really don't want to read or hear anything that merely brushes the edges when what people really want to know is when the fight is happening. That's the huge elephant in the room. If you can't write any crumb of info about it, what's the point of these senseless articles?​ I'm really sick of these inactive fighters like the Charlo twins and others. I'd prefer not hearing anything about them.

Comment

the crazy thing is that after Charlo beats Tszyu, 90% of this site that are picking Tszyu will claim he was a nobody.
                Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
                  the crazy thing is that after Charlo beats Tszyu, 90% of this site that are picking Tszyu will claim he was a nobody.
                  the only reason i'd give Tszyu any more than a punchers chance is because of Charlo's inactivity and injuries

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post

the only reason i'd give Tszyu any more than a punchers chance is because of Charlo's inactivity and injuries
                    The Charlo fans have their built in excuse ready to go when he gets starched. "Well he hasn't fought and was rusty" and "Tszyu beat an inactive, injured fighter, we'll see what happens in the rematch"
                    Lunchbucket Lunchbucket likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X