Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Arslanbek Makhmudov, Raphael Akpejiori - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Arslanbek Makhmudov, Raphael Akpejiori - Face To Face at Final Presser

Arslanbek Makhmudov, Raphael Akpejiori Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Jared "The Real Big Baby" Anderson (14-0, 14 KOs) will fight former world champion "Prince" Charles Martin (29-3-1, 26 KOs) in the 10-round main event at Toledo's Huntington Center. (photos by Mikey Williams)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Makhmudov looks pissed off - early stoppage incoming

Comment

I'd like to Hire these two to stand behind me and look intimidating in day to day scenarios.
      WillieWild114 WillieWild114 likes this.

Comment

Looking forward to this fight. Makhmudov Can make some noise in the next 18 months.

Comment

I disagree with scientists who say they have not found the missing link. Arslan clearly bucks that analysis. He even has a unibrow made out of flesh!

Comment

Makhmudov makes Akpejiori look like the sweetest, kindest, most thoughful man on earth.
            mlac mlac Dr. Z Dr. Z like this.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
              I disagree with scientists who say they have not found the missing link. Arslan clearly bucks that analysis. He even has a unibrow made out of flesh!
              I thought the missing link was Nikolai Valuev. Anyways, what's the word on this Arslanbek fellow, I've seen his name in the rankings but not any of his fights. What's his ceiling, does he have time to make a few good heavyweight runs?

Comment

Both guys in there 30's and matched with under powered opposition. I don't expect a lot of sharp shooting because neither guy can ht the broad side of a barn, just a lot of sloppy swinging in a tough guy match.

Comment

I would really hate to find myself in a bar fight vs Makhmudov.. might just place a bet on him winning in the last five seconds I got.

Comment

Wouldn't want to run into Makhmudov in a dark alley

Comment

Working...
                    X