Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Franchon Crews-Dezurn, Savannah Marshall - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Franchon Crews-Dezurn, Savannah Marshall - Face To Face at Final Presser

Crews-Dezurn, Marshall Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Undisputed super middleweight world champion Franchon Crews-Dezurn puts her titles on the line against former WBO middleweight world champion Savannah Marshall this Saturday at Manchester Arena in Manchester, England. (photos by Lawrence Lustig)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Let's go Crews-Dezurn!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post
      Let's go Crews-Dezurn!!!
      She's getting a beating. Don't fool yourself.
      Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

She's getting a beating. Don't fool yourself.
        We shall see, Marshall has the power to do it, but if she can't KO Franchon, it will be a long night for her, and I will definitely let you know about it.

Comment

We shall see, Marshall has the power to do it, but if she can't KO Franchon, it will be a long night for her, and I will definitely let you know about it.
          It went the distance because all Crews did was wrestle. She can't fight or box. She's a straight bum. But Sav dominated like i knew she would. Easy work.
          Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

It went the distance because all Crews did was wrestle. She can't fight or box. She's a straight bum. But Sav dominated like i knew she would. Easy work.
            Yes, Marshall beat her clearly, but neither one of them looked good. Savannah just landed her jab more, but she definitely didn't land anything big either. Boring fight from both.

Comment

Yes, Marshall beat her clearly, but neither one of them looked good. Savannah just landed her jab more, but she definitely didn't land anything big either. Boring fight from both.
              It's hard to look good when the opponent is content to wrestle you to the ropes every time they come into centre ring.

Marshall didn't get her back hand into the fight as much as she usually does, but she got it off enough to win clearly. But yeah, Crews was poor. I expected a cleaner fight but she wanted to smother Marshall's big shots as she clearly didn't want to be on the end of them. It made it an eye sore.

Comment

Working...
              X