Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Franchon Crews-Dezurn, Savannah Marshall - Face To Face at Workouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Franchon Crews-Dezurn, Savannah Marshall - Face To Face at Workouts

Crews-Dezurn, Marshall Workouts Photos Gallery - Undisputed super middleweight world champion Franchon Crews-Dezurn puts her titles on the line against former WBO middleweight world champion Savannah Marshall this Saturday at Manchester Arena in Manchester, England. (photos by Lawrence Lustig)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Without all of the makeup magic (and even with) these “females” look dare I say, like men.

but that can’t be because everyone says they’re “women”

Comment

Savannah Marshall trainer walks into the room and say I know you not going to let a short, old and not attractive person beat you! LMAO

Comment

After seeing franchon fight that other girl in the undisputed fight I'm going with Marshall. She's so poor defensively and slow. Marshall isn't the quickest but jheez that was probably the worst undisputed fight you'll see in terms of skill level

Comment

Marshall towers over her. If she can't beat Crews-Duzern, she should never open her mouth about a Shields rematch again

Comment

Why train wearing a syrup, that must make things even harder.

Comment

[QUOTE=hitmanjosh;n31912773]Savannah Marshall trainer walks into the room and say I know you not going to let a short, old and not attractive person beat you! LMAO

Marshall trash

Comment

[QUOTE=pretty ste;n31913142]
                Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
                Savannah Marshall trainer walks into the room and say I know you not going to let a short, old and not attractive person beat you! LMAO

Marshall trash
                So what happens when Franchon Crews-Dezurn lose will you say she sucks and is even bigger trash!

Comment

Working...
                X