Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford: "The Greatest Fight Of My Career Was Against Ricky Burns"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford: "The Greatest Fight Of My Career Was Against Ricky Burns"

Terence Crawford simply enjoys living in the moment. At times, he does kick his feet up and reminisces about how far he's come in his career. As the now 35-year-old strolls through his palatial estate, he trips over the countless world titles that are littered in just about every room.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Second greatest was Jeff Horn, the man who beat the man, baby!

Third greatest? Easy, Julius Indongo, undefeated unified champion who beat the greatest fighter i’ve ever fought, Ricky Burns. After Indongo beat Burns, I knew he was all time great right there.

Comment

lol Ricky Burns who had never even beaten any elite fighters..Ricky burns who was never on the pound for pound list. That’s Terrence Crawford “greatest” opponent lmao that shows how weak his resume is. He only fights old washed up ex champions like khan Brook and Porter. Or uknown bums like David Avenesyan
      Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Yes, I remember his fight with Ricky Burns. That was when he won his first world title at 135 in Glasgow, Scotland. He put on a complete masterclass in that fight. By winning via a unanimous decision.

That is the one thing that both him and Spence have in common. They both won their first world titles in Great Britain. EJ won his first title at 147 in Sheffield, England against Kell Brook by 11th round KO.​

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Second greatest was Jeff Horn, the man who beat the man, baby!

Third greatest? Easy, Julius Indongo, undefeated unified champion who beat the greatest fighter iâve ever fought, Ricky Burns. After Indongo beat Burns, I knew he was all time great right there.
          Lol I love your sarcasm hahahaha nice

Comment

The only difference is Spence actually beat a dangerous opponent that wasn’t overmatched

Comment

Originally posted by MesicoFistology View Post

Lol I love your sarcasm hahahaha nice
              Crawford, Burns, Horn, Indongo = The Fab 4.

Crawford = Leonard
              Burns = Duran
              Indongo = Hearns
              Horn = Hagler

And just like the original fab 4 ducked Aaron Pryor, this generation Fab 4 ducked Adrian Broner.

Comment

I've been on the fence with this Crawford vs Spence fight, but I just realized that Spence will win after reading that.

Comment

That's the night I became an admirer but don't be fooled Bud has moved on enormously since then ...true 50/50 ! respect to everyone involved for this epic.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                    I've been on the fence with this Crawford vs Spence fight, but I just realized that Spence will win after reading that.
                    Someone give their perspective of what was the most fulfilling do to it being their 1st, and you sling mud! Loser, I hope you bet and lose your dirty underwear too!

Comment

Working...
                    X