Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fernando Vargas Jr. Gets TKO Win, Evan Holyfield Edges Meza

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fernando Vargas Jr. Gets TKO Win, Evan Holyfield Edges Meza

Fernando Vargas, Jr. continues to remain busy, notching wins in the process. The unbeaten junior middleweight prospect won by knockout after opponent Andre Byrd did not answer the bell Saturday night at the Cow Palace in San Francisco, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Evander told Evan to go get a 9 to 5 and that either you have it or you don’t, but son I still love you!

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
      Evander told Evan to go get a 9 to 5 and that either you have it or you don’t, but son I still love you!
      yeah getting knocked unconscious by a guy who's 6-5-1 isn't a good indication you're ever gonna do anything in the sport. Some of these guys really wanna take the mantle after there fathers but they just don't have it. Only really good exception really was Cory spinks he arguably had a better career than his dad. He was more decorated anyway as a pro

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing2695 View Post

yeah getting knocked unconscious by a guy who's 6-5-1 isn't a good indication you're ever gonna do anything in the sport. Some of these guys really wanna take the mantle after there fathers but they just don't have it. Only really good exception really was Cory spinks he arguably had a better career than his dad. He was more decorated anyway as a pro
        I didn’t realize Tim Tszyu just dropped off the face of the earth lol.

Emiliano Vargas is the one El Feroz son with serious world championship potential.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw16 View Post

I didn’t realize Tim Tszyu just dropped off the face of the earth lol.

Emiliano Vargas is the one El Feroz son with serious world championship potential.
          Let's see what Tim does first. Not denying he's not a good fighter he is but still has stuff to prove. An yeah fernando Vargas son looks really good so far aswell but again it's early on

Comment

Working...
          X