Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arslanbek Makhmudov Wants Joshua, All The Big Names: My Target is To Destroy Everyone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arslanbek Makhmudov Wants Joshua, All The Big Names: My Target is To Destroy Everyone

Undefeated heavyweight puncher Arslanbek Makhmudov would love to get in the ring with former two-time world champion Anthony Joshua. During his amateur days, Makhmudov defeated Mihai Nistor and Mahammadrasul Majidov - with both foes holding amateur wins over Joshua.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Bit of a stretch to be a destroyer at this stage of his boxing career but take the attitude and build up a lotta skills in the ring, and get some solid knock out wins and make a name for yourself then i will get to know who you are. Get a reputation and some kind of nick name because with a name like you have i forgot it already. Make some noise have some memorable fights, make fans want to watch you - then become the "Destroyer" look how long it too Arnold to become the real Destroyer and he was just play acting.................

Comment

None of the big three or even top 5 will fight him. By right he should be Fury's next opponent but that big coward fraud wouldn't fight Arslenbek even for $100m.

Comment

He struggled with Takam, he is unbeaten, signed to Top rank, so a perfect opponent for Fury.

Comment

He would put Fury's lights out and derail that Saudi money train that everyone has their begging bowls out for....

Comment

I'd like to see Makh against the winner of Joyce vs. Zhang

Comment

Yes, Arslanbek.

Until you become the next Dmitry Kudryashov.

Comment

Nice card for Saturday. Will TR ever match Makhmudov with Anderson???

Comment

Big Mak is with Top Rank, as is Fury, he is Wbc top rated, yet they never mention this fight, an obvious one.

All they say is Joshua's name, how he is ducking, avoiding them, and the midia avoid at all costs touching this point, no questions at all.

So much BS, conning and lying, really tired of it all. Just want to watch meaningfull fights

Comment

Originally posted by CasperUK View Post
                    He would put Fury's lights out and derail that Saudi money train that everyone has their begging bowls out for....
                    Then the refs give Fury a very long 10 count

Comment

Working...
                    X