Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence-Crawford Countdown Prompts Fighting Words from Early 2000s Champ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Spence-Crawford Countdown Prompts Fighting Words from Early 2000s Champ

By Lyle Fitzsimmons - It's official. The Tuesday morning countdown is on. The latest in a decades-long line of transcendent events in the welterweight division is 32 days away. Three-belt champ Errol Spence Jr. will, at last, face WBO-endorsed foil Terence Crawford in a 12-round title unification bout that'll go down at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas on July 29.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Trash clickbait. Cintron needs to look at the x-ray of his own brain.
    tkoboxingscene tkoboxingscene likes this.

Comment

Im just looking forward to the best fight of the year

Comment

Originally posted by boxing IQ View Post
        Trash clickbait. Cintron needs to look at the x-ray of his own brain.
        He must be at the School of Crack.
        boxing IQ boxing IQ likes this.

Comment

It’s wild that a two time world champ thinks he should have skipped boxing to be a PE teacher. That’s crazy. Not even about the money, but being a two time WORLD CHAMPION title holder / whatever you wanna call it, fighting on TV against the biggest names would be worth a pause and delay in fulfilling a college degree to me. I respect his opinion of course, and he knows what’s in his heart. It’s just very surprising to hear him say that. So many guys who dedicate their lives to something and never get crowned a champion. Even in boxing, names like Rocky Juarez, Gabe Rosado, Lucas Matthysse, etc come to mind. Anyway, hopefully Kermit makes up for lost time and gets where he wants career wise.

Comment

Cintron would have been a decent sparring partner for Crawford or Spence. That's about it.

Comment

Crawford and Spence both compete in his era. They both kick Cintron's silly ass.

Comment

No disrespect, but they woulda made him hope out the ring faster than Williams did
                Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Both Crawford and Spence would have sent this off base MF’er to the canvas and out!

Comment

“Thinking of those two in my era, I can't see them beating the likes of myself, Cotto, Paul Williams, Mayweather, (Zab) Judah and maybe two others I can't think of right now.”
                    His opinion.

Personally, only Mayweather exits those fights undefeated.

Paul Williams would have been overwhelmed and stopped by both.

Cotto would have gone the distance to a UD loss to both.

Judah...I think Spence would have been tough for Judah. Crawford would have clipped him like Tszyu did.

Cintron in that era would have been knocked out cold by Spence, probably quit against Crawford.

The other two...Cory Spinks is one, Floyd wanted to fight him. Spinks would have lost UD to both.

K9 maybe? UD loss to both.
                    Last edited by Combat Talk Radio; 06-27-2023, 03:41 PM.
                    Oregonian Oregonian likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X