Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Is Edgar Berlanga Ready For Munguia And Golovkin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Is Edgar Berlanga Ready For Munguia And Golovkin?

By Corey Erdman - The public perception of Edgar Berlanga has varied quite a bit over the course of his young career. Like many fighters of his era, his entire professional career has been broadcast, from early days on CBS Sports Network to an extended stint on ESPN to a new home on DAZN, allowing a global audience to have a fluctuating opinion of him from the time he began to present day. More so than most, Berlanga has benefitted financially from the results of, and the reaction to, those early days.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Title should read ; Is Slow Eddie already cashing him out ?

Comment

Berlanga should be fighting Munguia who has his own flaws, but is undefeated, and is an exciting fighter to boot.
      These two should be able to produce, as exciting a fight as humanly possible before the end of this year.
      This fight will not end in a draw, one of these two fighters will lose their undefeated record, and I believe that loser will be Munguia.
      But not before putting up a brutally exciting fight in which the fans will be jumping out of their seats encouraging Their favorite fighter on to victory.
      TopekaSam TopekaSam likes this.

Comment

HELL NO!!! Bumlanga is just that a BUM, 5 fights now without a KO, "IM a F'n IMPOSTER!!!"

Comment

I don't think so, BUT we have a big push to expect him to either get a brutal KO or he is a bum. Part of it is his own doing with his words, but we have to remember that standing in front of him Saturday was a professional fighter that wanted to destroy him. It is a bit more difficult than the keyboard

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
            Title should read ; Is Slow Eddie already cashing him out ?
            Hahah true. Was looking to cash out on a Canelo payday now that he's with PBC. I believe GGG would be a good match, GGG is shot & if he fights @168 he should dodge Morrell jr n Benavidez

Comment

Why would anyone care to watch Berlanga v Munguia? Niether is very good. I guess as a setup for a winner v ggg its ok.
              Rebelrbg Rebelrbg MulaKO MulaKO like this.

Comment

Golovkin? Lmfao he ate shots this weekend that are Golovkin’ best punch, even at 41, the fight is one sided and ends inside the first half. Bank on it. He’d eat that overhand right to the top of his forehead all day long behind the jab. Look when berlanga power jabs he just forward with his chin straight which is why he got rocked briefly by his opponent as well. A fighter with a mean hook would dismantle his jaw quickly.

Comment

Simple solution. Put him in with Dervachenko and we will really see what we have.

Comment

NOPE and NOPE! I see Berlanga being stopped by both! Viciously by GGG and beat down by Mungia
                    cruz1383 cruz1383 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X