Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fernando Martinez: I'm Teady To Face The Other World Champions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fernando Martinez: I'm Teady To Face The Other World Champions

The Armory in Minneapolis - Undefeated 115-pound world champion Fernando "Puma" Martinez (16-0, 9 KOs) delivered a dominating performance to defend his IBF title by 11th-round TKO over the previously unbeaten Jade Bornea (18-1, 12 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

I never saw the ring doctor look at the ear, not that it would have mattered but usually they pull them up and check them out when bleeding and injury occur. Not starting a controversy over the stoppage just something i thought did not happen.

Comment

I'm sure he's teady.... Did Breadman put this headline together?

Comment

If Martinez is interested in seeing what it is like to commit suicide, fight Nakatani. Martinez would walk right into a fight ending KO punch after having a near death experience in the ring. 3 things are guaranteed in life: Death, Taxes, and that if Martinez faces Nakatani, he's getting knocked the FK out.
        Last edited by richardt; 06-25-2023, 06:26 PM.
        MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Yeah Teady Beer....

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
            If Martinez is interested in seeing what it is like to commit suicide, fight Nakatani. Martinez would walk right into a fight ending KO punch after having a near death experience in the ring. 3 things are guaranteed in life: Death, Taxes, and that if Martinez faces Nakatani, he's getting knocked the FK out.
            Or maybe Martinez puts non stop pressure on Nakatini and wears him down like Martinez has done in every fight I’ve ever seen him in.

Comment

Originally posted by 57Blues View Post
              I never saw the ring doctor look at the ear, not that it would have mattered but usually they pull them up and check them out when bleeding and injury occur. Not starting a controversy over the stoppage just something i thought did not happen.
              The Ear: Chop it in half, Lop that sucker right off, but dont get a cut near your eye or the doctor might have to have a look. Apparently. Are they saying some senses are more important than others?
              Last edited by Wacked_Out; 06-25-2023, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post

Or maybe Martinez puts non stop pressure on Nakatini and wears him down like Martinez has done in every fight I’ve ever seen him in.
                No way in hell does he walk down a brutal puncher who uses speed, angles and wicked uppercuts that will snap his his back however many times till he is laid out. This would be a mismatch as long as it lasts. Martinez style is made to order for those brutal uppercuts. He will never hear the final bell. Nakatani is as deadly of an in-fighter as he is at length.
                Last edited by richardt; 06-25-2023, 09:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wacked_Out View Post

The Ear: Chop it in half, Lop that sucker right off, but dont get a cut near your eye or the doctor might have to have a look. Apparently. Are they saying some senses are more important than others?
                  Yea Bornea was going to need some work done on his face after that one fight not just the ear his face was swollen cheek possible orbital bone crack. But yea not saying they should have stopped the fight but did enjoy how the three man crew calling the fight ignored the whole mess. Real Philli fighter that Bornea, not going home till he brings home the belt ? Wife may have a few extra children by that time arrives. Hey by the time he gets back she may not even recignize him. "honey i am home" ? who are you ?

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post

No way in hell does he walk down a brutal puncher who uses speed, angles and wicked uppercuts that will snap his his back however many times till he is laid out. This would be a mismatch as long as it lasts. Martinez style is made to order for those brutal uppercuts. He will never hear the final bell. Nakatani is as deadly of an in-fighter as he is at length.
                    It’s your story, tell it however you want but Martinez aintMaloney.

Comment

Working...
                    X