Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Montana Love Injured, Richardson Hitchins Fight Delayed And Moved Off July 15 Show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Montana Love Injured, Richardson Hitchins Fight Delayed And Moved Off July 15 Show

An upcoming summertime DAZN show is now without its previously scheduled chief support. BoxingScene.com has confirmed that Montana Love has suffered an undisclosed injury which has forced a postponement of his planned grudge match versus Brooklyn's Richardson Hitchins. The bout was due to serve as the co-feature of the July 15 DAZN card headlined by the Alycia Baumgardner-Christina Linardatou rematch from Masonic Temple in Detroit, Michigan.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 06-25-2023, 08:24 AM.

I really wanted to see this fight. Even considered going to this in person.
    JohnnyCan JohnnyCan likes this.

Comment

Damn! Between Stanionis vs. Ortiz, and Hitchins vs. Love, DAZN keeps me disappointed! Those are 2 fights I'm dying to see! Please, no more delays!

Comment

Lol Montana Love got his booty clapped by Steve Spark in his last fight and had to resort to throwing his opponent out of the ring under a DQ to save face from complete exposure. He is skilled but will never reach the top.
        DClefthook DClefthook likes this.

Comment

Montana Love don't have a shot no dammmm way, and his mutt to little for help!

Comment

Love wants no part of Hitchins.
            I doubt he was even training for this.

Comment

I was looking forward to this fight.

Comment

Love would have gotten outboxed.

**** that punk mother****er.....he lost me my entire year of sports betting earnings last year.

Comment

Working...
                X