Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nate Diaz Teammate Disputes Falcao Sparring Story: That Guy Got F----- Up!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nate Diaz Teammate Disputes Falcao Sparring Story: That Guy Got F----- Up!

Olympic silver medal winner Esquiva Falcao is now a target for the Nate Diaz Army. A week or so back, Falcao made headlines when he detailed a recent sparring session with Diaz, who is actively preparing for his professional boxing debut against Youtube star turned boxer Jake Paul - scheduled for August 5th in Texas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

In my gym the only time I've seen MMA fighters BTFO boxers is when the head coach says to spar at 20% and the boxer follows the coaches instructions but the MMA fighter immediately goes 100%.

Comment

Still waiting on the Conor vs Pauline spar. Adesanya is the only MMA fighter that could possibly transition to boxing and even then he would be moderate. The rest are hot Garbage.

Comment

Teammate to the rescue

Comment

Yeah, I’m gonna believe Falcao on this one lol
          Gamboal00 Gamboal00 likes this.

Comment

It was classless of Falcao to tell sparring stories, but he probably is telling the truth. I don't blame the teammate for trying to defend Diaz but he should've been more realistic with it.

Comment

There is no chance in hell that a 39 yr old limp vegan stoner with a cab driver,'s body ,(Diaz) didn't get schooled in a ring by a 29 yr old undefeated world-level boxer.

I mean it's ****ing stupid to believe any other garbage turn of events.

Comment

Is there any chance that by “he is bad” Falcao meant to say he’s tough? Like “he’s a bad man!”?
                Last edited by Southpaw16; 06-25-2023, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Robert should put Falcao in check for this. Nate goes to RGBA with the utmost praise and is by far the biggest star to enter RGBA since Mikey retired.

Comment

Working...
                  X