Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kownacki: Looking Forward To Getting The Win; You're Going To See The 'Old' New Kownacki

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kownacki: Looking Forward To Getting The Win; You're Going To See The 'Old' New Kownacki

Adam Kownacki will have to wait until this weekend to show off the work he's put in the gym. He didn't even wait until the weigh-in, however, to flash the improved physique he will carry into the ring Saturday evening versus Joe Cusumano at Madison Square Garden's Hulu Theater in New York City. The shirt came off as he was
    [Click Here To Read More]

Kownacki's "improved" physique reminds me of Riddick Bowe before the second Golota fight. He looked slimmer, yes, but he was hammered just the same. Losing all that weight could backfire in terms of strength and punch resistance.

Comment

Lol, Kownacki was actually seen as a legit top 10 guy before Helenius ruined him.

Kownacki is really only a journeyman right now. If he loses again, he is a trial horse.

Comment

Forget Kowanacki. Where t'f is Demirezen at? He should get a big payday against a contender.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
          Lol, Kownacki was actually seen as a legit top 10 guy before Helenius ruined him.

Kownacki is really only a journeyman right now. If he loses again, he is a trial horse.
          Hellboy to think they were hyping up those two guys at one time.......

Comment

Nothing but a super obese LH, maybe even SM, punches like one & takes a shot like one.
            How he was ever hyped beating cans is beyond me.
            Last edited by Bob; 06-24-2023, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob View Post
              Nothing but a super obese LH, maybe even SM, punches like one & takes a shot like one.
              How he was ever hyped beating cans is beyond me.
              Wilder was also hyped beating guys like Arreola, Szpilka..

Comment

I remember some folks on here wanting to see Kownaki vs Ruiz, saying it was a 50/50 fight. Other than being fat, they had absolutely nothing in common. Biggest difference being that one could actually box and the other not so much.

I hope he proves me wrong but I don't think Kownacki is going to learn to play defense so late in his career, nor do I think his chin is ever going to recover.

Comment

I've never seen a fighter become un-shot to sht. Definitely dont see it happening with this fat fool.
                  4truth 4truth likes this.

Comment

Once your punch resistance goes it’s game over….he’s done
                    4truth 4truth likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X