Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Carlos Adames, Julian Williams - Ready To Collide in Minneapolis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Carlos Adames, Julian Williams - Ready To Collide in Minneapolis

Adames, Williams Weights Photos Gallery - Adames vs. Williams will see hard-hitting Interim WBC Middleweight Champion Carlos Adames battle former unified champion Julian "J-Rock" Williams in the 12-round main event of action live on Showtime on Saturday, June 24 from The Armory in Minneapolis in an event presented by Premier Boxing Champions. (photos by Esther Lin)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Big upset if Williams wins this fight even by SD. Adames' big dreams would all be wiped out.

Comment

Adames by TKO 7

Lubin by stoppage

Bornea by KO 9(body shot)​

Comment

Adames will put J rock to sleep. Chin too soft.

Comment

I don't see it going the distance but I do hope for an exciting fight. I do see Williams just boxing and trying to stay out of range in the beginning of the fight. He will try to see if Adames runs out of gas and then go for the kill. However, I see Williams getting clipped way before that and once Adames smells blood its pretty much over.

Comment

JRock will be winning on the cards but get KO'd.

Comment

This crazy world seems to be falling about without any outside help but looking at his weird abdominal presentation Carlos Adames could be an alien. Bottom line - the human gets beat.

Comment

Great fight as long as Williams chin allows it.

Comment

J-Rock has done it before it's possible he could do it again here.

Comment

Working...
                  X