Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence vs. Terence Crawford: Pay-Per-View Undercard Now Official

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Errol Spence vs. Terence Crawford: Pay-Per-View Undercard Now Official

Three all-action showdowns featuring prodigious rising stars, ascending Mexican fan-favorites, unbeaten contenders and more will highlight the stacked Errol "The Truth" Spence Jr. vs. Terence "Bud" Crawford SHOWTIME PPV on Saturday, July 29 in a Premier Boxing Champions event from T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Not a bad undercard overall; add in the main event and it should be a great night of boxing!

Comment

I wish the undercard had a little more zest.

Comment

Nah...this undercard lw weak af. SHOULDVE had Bootsy as the co-main. PItbull vs who? And the hw fight. NOW thats a better card.

Comment

Who is Victor Faust? You mean Viktor Vykhryst!

Last edited by Wacked_Out; 06-23-2023, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Boxing needs to take a cue from MMA. Stack your main cards. Put the unrecognizable names on prelims no one feels like paying 80 for one fight. Shhh I guarantee you the Saudi skill challenge will cost the same thing but will be worth it for a stacked maincard. I feel like the co main event to such fights should be Benavidez vs Morrell jr or Tim vs Charlo. Janibek vs Adames recognizable names no one

Comment

Another garbage a$$ undercard featuring a bunch of Hispanics fighting tuneups. Wake me up when they do something new with the undercard of a big fight

That dude PitPoodle is Basura

Comment

Pitbull is always a fun addition to any card but lets face it...the main event sells for itself. We are all interested in one fight and one fight only.

Comment

Originally posted by Ry92 View Post
                  Boxing needs to take a cue from MMA. Stack your main cards. Put the unrecognizable names on prelims no one feels like paying 80 for one fight. Shhh I guarantee you the Saudi skill challenge will cost the same thing but will be worth it for a stacked maincard. I feel like the co main event to such fights should be Benavidez vs Morrell jr or Tim vs Charlo. Janibek vs Adames recognizable names no one
                  Benavidez just headlined a PPV himself didn’t he? Why would he be an undercard in his next fight? Charlo vs Tszyu is for all belts in a division that is relevant!!! Not one of those 4 would accept an undercard slot against the opponent you named!

i do understand the point you we trying to make. And I agree. But I think those two particular fights are a little TOO big for that. Janibek vs Adames could work tho
                  crimsonfalcon07 crimsonfalcon07 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Ry92 View Post
                    The Main in MMA don't cost anywhere near the main here, it's cost prohibitive that's why the undercard is generally not so good with super fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X