Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Edgar Berlanga, Jason Quigley - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Edgar Berlanga, Jason Quigley - Face To Face at Final Presser

Berlanga, Quigley Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Edgar Berlanga prepares to face Jason Quigley at The Theater at Madison Square Garden, New York on Saturday June 24, live worldwide on DAZN. (photos by Ed Mulholland)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hope Berlanga trained hard, I don’t see the confidence of an intense training camp In his eyes.

Comment

Don't sleep on Quigley is all im saying...

Comment

Hopefully this dude keeps his mouth to himself.

Comment

Quigley was brought in like a knockout victim to profile Berlanga. But Berlanga is so bad that Quigley has a good chance of winning.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
            Quigley was brought in like a knockout victim to profile Berlanga. But Berlanga is so bad that Quigley has a good chance of winning.
            I hope you’re right. I’m not too familiar with Quigley but I sure ain’t riding the Berlanga hype train. Feels like that bubble already burst and Matchroom is once again a day late and a dollar over.
            Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Ropeydope View Post

I hope you’re right. I’m not too familiar with Quigley but I sure ain’t riding the Berlanga hype train. Feels like that bubble already burst and Matchroom is once again a day late and a dollar over.
              Quigley doesn't have the best chin. Berlanga looks like he is in the middle of learning boxing skills and looking for a style. He looks like he is thinking too much instead of be reactive with his skills. His last few outings he has looked very ordinary with low level of competition.

Comment

Putting my money on Quigley at those great odds lol..

Berlanga is home crying thinking he was getting that Cinnamon lottery check Hearn promised him LOLLL He’s ripe for the picking if Quigley shows up to box like he did vs Shane Mosley Jr

Comment

Working...
                X