Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cunningham: Lubin's 'Almost Unrecognizable' Face Looked Worse Than It Was In Fundora Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cunningham: Lubin's 'Almost Unrecognizable' Face Looked Worse Than It Was In Fundora Fight

Kevin Cunningham had never seen anything like Erickson Lubin's temporarily disfigured face in a boxing ring. The respected trainer therefore felt he had little choice but to stop Lubin's "Fight of the Year" candidate with Sebastian Fundora once the remarkably brave Lubin returned to his corner following the ninth round in April 2022. Lubin could barely see out of right eye due to the severe swelling beneath it, there was obvious damage done to the junior middleweight contender's nose and he bled from his mouth.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lubin is a good talent but his beard lets him down. The same goes for J-Rock.

Unreliable chins.
    Hitmon Hitmon likes this.

Comment

I remember the only crybabies who complained about the outcome were the LDBC racists clowns who accusing Fundora of doping smh both fighters came out clean . Those racists only support their own color. It’s embarrassing
      Hitmon Hitmon PowerFlow PowerFlow like this.

Comment

This sport is rough. Lubin took those punches gangsta

Comment

Funny how writers call " brave " a guy like Lubin, which he is but rarely mention that with Mexican fighters who are brave in almost every fight, it is the norm. Are they used to seeing a brave Mexican and therefore their machismo is not even mentioned? Or is it a surprise that an AA doesn´t run and hug and therefore call him brave? Or maybe they have an agenda. A WOKE one.
          Hitmon Hitmon likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
            Funny how writers call " brave " a guy like Lubin, which he is but rarely mention that with Mexican fighters who are brave in almost every fight, it is the norm. Are they used to seeing a brave Mexican and therefore their machismo is not even mentioned? Or is it a surprise that an AA doesn´t run and hug and therefore call him brave? Or maybe they have an agenda. A WOKE one.
            Neither side can be each others style wittle wee wee boy. i see right through your racism. there's two complete different styles and we know who wins. Look at Mayweather jr, Haney, Stevenson, Davis, Crawford and Spence records against mexican fighters. Stop your BS you miserable clown

Comment

To be honest, I was thinking Lubin had a broken orbital bone, and nose. He’s got some nutz on him. What ruined him was that 1st round KO against Charlo in my opinion. If he just waited another year or 2, I think it would’ve changed the trajectory of his career. He’s a warrior though, win, lose or draw!

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
                Seems like you’re the only one with an agenda ya weirdo. Fighting with heart and toughness isn’t limited to just one group and you may not realize it but it’s been quite a while since the era where Mexicans were praised for that style.

Comment

The only time I've seen someone's face like that, is when plaster has been found in the gloves. If I remember correctly, Fundora didn't take his gloves off after the fight, at least not in the ring. I can't prove it, but those signs on his face were the marks of loaded gloves..

Comment

Originally posted by TreD View Post
                    The only time I've seen someone's face like that, is when plaster has been found in the gloves. If I remember correctly, Fundora didn't take his gloves off after the fight, at least not in the ring. I can't prove it, but those signs on his face were the marks of loaded gloves..
                    The only thing loaded is your brain, with emptiness!

Comment

Working...
                    X