Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Says Joshua May Not Fight In August, Rejects Jarrell Miller as Potential Opponent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn Says Joshua May Not Fight In August, Rejects Jarrell Miller as Potential Opponent

Eddie Hearn wants Anthony Joshua to fight later this summer, but it won't be against Jarrell Miller. If nothing else, Hearn says, Joshua may not fight at all this season. Joshua, the former heavyweight titlist from London, was recently in talks to fight countryman Dillian Whyte on Aug. 12 but negotiations foundered as the sides were unable to come to terms.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Is there anyone available less of a threat to No Heart Anthony than Miller and Whyte?

Chisora maybe? McKeen is a southpaw so that’s too dangerous…

Comment

its june 21st already - august is just 6 weeks away - make the fight already and shutup until its made.

I like that Hearn talks more than other promoters but he actually talks too much with all these micro updates. Yes, I get he is answering questions - perhaps NSB just need to not publish everything he utters
      wrecksracer wrecksracer likes this.

Comment

Translation…

The BBBofC won’t sanction Miller to box in the UK.

Comment

Plenty of interesting matchups could be made, but very few of today's heavyweights are made from the same stuff as the active fighters from the past.

Comment

here's what should happen...
            the entire top 10 heavyweights in each major organization...
            should just go away and bleeping retire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            so us HW Boxing fans can actually get excited about something!
            just imagine if you will.
            my 2 cents!

Comment

I don't know about you guys but I'm getting sooooo tired of all this BS coming out about the HW contenders. Right, just let them retire...or better yet, turn the ratings upside down and let them try to climb back up. A fight every 120-180 days or strip them. Anything but this krxp. I'm ignoring anything HW from now on.
              Scooby817 Scooby817 likes this.

Comment

HW is the new WW. Um, sorry, what it was. WW just got interesting again. Like the previous poster said, I will just ignore all HW BS talk until fights actually get made.

Comment

Lol the guy who wanted 3 other fights in 2023
                  thack thack likes this.

Comment

Just have a fight behind closed doors in the gym.

Not sparring, a actual fight inside the gym 'With a referee and a select audience of teams members'.

If team Joshua, really wants him to fight 'Then they could set up a training situation like I have just described'.

This type of fight and the outcome, would only be shared with the fighters team.

I have suggested this type of fight before etc.

Comment

Working...
                    X