Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charles Martin: I Have To Beat Jared Anderson To Accomplish My Goal!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Charles Martin: I Have To Beat Jared Anderson To Accomplish My Goal!

As BoxingScene.com first reported, undefeated Kazakh contender Zhan Kossobutskiy was forced to withdraw due to a delay in obtaining his visa, and former world champion "Prince" Charles Martin has stepped up to face Anderson on Saturday, July 1 at the Huntington Center in Toledo, Ohio.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Kevsfine Kevsfine likes this.

you're a victim.

Comment

"sensation" is something I would not associate with Jared. At least not yet.
      Kevsfine Kevsfine likes this.

Comment

Charles Martin is better than a tomato can. He is a good gatekeeper for the heavyweight division. I expect him to be kayoed by the 8th round by Anderson. Martin will be a good name to add credibility to Anderson's record.

Comment

Will Martin get knocked out like a God again?

Comment

Martin will already have a built in excuse that he took the fight on short notice.

Comment

Martin isn’t going to fight scared so he should test Anderson, I’m sure Anderson wins, but there isn’t anything exciting about this kid for me, he’s knocked out a whose who of nobodies, the young crop of American heavies, isn’t that deep right now, and consists of basically just him…. Not buying the hype right now

Comment

Eh, it's better than nothing :shrug:

Comment

That Luis Ortiz KO of Charles Martin has to be one of my favourite KO's of recent times. Just the face that Martin pulled when he was momentarily out on his feet was absolutely hilarious lol. He went out like a God!

Comment

Martin is no joke / he was pummeling Ortiz before getting caught with a highlight reel KO (YouTube if you want seen it/ he’s not sure what planet he’s on yet standing). He’s a champ and he’s not getting Kod in 4. Going to happily bet on that one

Comment

Working...
                    X