Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dmitriy Salita: Jarrell Miller Has Been In The Gym, Wants To Fight Joshua On August 12

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dmitriy Salita: Jarrell Miller Has Been In The Gym, Wants To Fight Joshua On August 12

Dmitriy Salita realizes some fans and maybe even Eddie Hearn himself don't want Jarrell Miller to get another opportunity to fight Anthony Joshua.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yeah let’s go with this. Could be a great fight or could be like Joshua/Ruiz 2. If he can’t beat Miller then he has no business fighting Wilder or Fury.

Comment

It's not the gym we're concerned with, it's the pharmacy.
      leebatt leebatt Plick647 Plick647 like this.

Comment

I posted calling for this the other day - this fight would sell and isn't dangerous for Joshua.
        Calibaloc Calibaloc likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
          I posted calling for this the other day - this fight would sell and isn't dangerous for Joshua.
          i gotta agree good fight for aj miller is no risk
          id watch it
          Last edited by cace; 06-21-2023, 11:29 AM.
          paulf paulf Calibaloc Calibaloc like this.

Comment

Might as well. I'd definitely watch over Whyte plus AJ needs a fight.
            Calibaloc Calibaloc likes this.

Comment

I like that fight, if Miller doesn't get all doped up on ped 's again.

But the Joshua team, fairly, would say they were already burned, so they're not doing business with Miller and his team again.

Comment

I am in!

Comment

did someone tell Big Baby that there's STILL testing going on?

thack thack likes this.

Comment

I'm starting to think Salita is the one obsessed with AJ. Anyways, why not have Miller fight Wallin in an unofficial AJ eliminator?

Comment

Working...
                    X