No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gary Russell Jr. On Shakur Stevenson: "He Can Get It"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gary Russell Jr. On Shakur Stevenson: "He Can Get It"

The competitive fire in Gary Russell Jr. burns a bit brighter than most. For the newly turned 35-year-old, he's come to accept his defeat at the hands of Mark Magsayo. In part, Russell's willingness to let it go stems from what he believes was an injustice on the night.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This MF’er talks more than Howard Cosell did in his day! Please stick to your full time trainer job of your obsolete siblings.
    Last edited by hitmanjosh; 06-21-2023, 10:47 AM.
    mattconan mattconan likes this.

Comment

I like that fight! GRJ would be a good test for Shakur, and good prep for Lomachenko or Tank! All 3 are Southpaws!
      Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

I remember the time when Gary said he was going to be a promoter. Then right after that he said he doesn’t really like watching boxing or following boxing.

Gary had the IQ of a doorknob.

Comment

You have to go back to 2014 to find a year that Gary fought more than once in.

Comment

Whole family is a bunch of clowns.

Comment

I have zero interest in seeing this mismatch.
              Shakur needs to prove himself at lightweight not be going backwards fighting little, old, inactive featherweights.

Comment

Gary Russell Jr = wasted talent. I respect him, good career and talented guy, he just hasn’t been busy enough.

Comment

Shakur will ice GRJ. Russell needs to just make the big money Maryland Tank fight and end his career.
                  Bronx2245 Bronx2245 likes this.

Comment

I don't know, everyone is acting like Mr. Gary Russell is easy work. Don't make him make Shakur the example of his talent.

Comment

Working...
                    X