Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tevin Farmer vs. Avery Sparrow Collision at 2300 Arena in Philadelphia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tevin Farmer vs. Avery Sparrow Collision at 2300 Arena in Philadelphia

This Saturday night, former IBF junior lightweight world champion Tevin Farmer returns to action when he takes on Avery Sparrow in a 10-round lightweight bout at the 2300 Arena in Philadelphia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Damn, how far has Tevin "I'm Looking at You" Farmer fallen? I hope he doesn't need the bread.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post
      Damn, how far has Tevin "I'm Looking at You" Farmer fallen? I hope he doesn't need the bread.
      He got paid PPV superstar money from Eddie Hearns wellfare program for years. I'm sure he's fine.

Comment

Fight brought to you by 'Hard Hitting Promotions' featuring "Pillow Fisted" Tevin Farmer lol

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post

He got paid PPV superstar money from Eddie Hearns wellfare program for years. I'm sure he's fine.
          I hope so

Comment

Interesting fight, Farmer has been a ghost since that loss to JoJo Diaz.

Sparrow at one point was a tricky opponent and skilled boxer. Last time I saw him, he was incredibly out of shape and uninterested in a loss to Rolly Romero. If I'm not mistaken, Avery was supposed to fight a young Ryan Garcia but had a warrant out for his arrest that ended up scrapping the matchup.

I'm not familiar with the 2400 Arena but this is the type of fight I enjoy watching in person. Two faded fighters and we get to see who is less diminished and who has more hunger to keep their career going.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post
              That's what happens when you latches on to a fake backwater promotional outfit like Dead-zone. Where's Tevun Farmer? Where's Danny Jacobs? Where's Nikita "white chocolate" guy?
              Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

That's what happens when you latches on to a fake backwater promotional outfit like Dead-zone. Where's Tevun Farmer? Where's Danny Jacobs? Where's Nikita "white chocolate" guy?
                I agree

Comment

What happened to his matchroom contract???

Comment

Working...
                  X