No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo-Tszyu Grows Into More: Weekend Afterthoughts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Charlo-Tszyu Grows Into More: Weekend Afterthoughts

A showdown between contender Tim Tszyu and undisputed Jr. middleweight champion Jermell Charlo was on the books for early 2023. An injury to Jermell Charlo kept him out of the ring until what will likely be the fall of this year. It's probably the best thing that could have happened for Tszyu and for the scope of the event itself.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm glad that Tszyu has made the fight bigger by his last 2 performances, now it will garner more attention, money, and meaning when Jermell puts the beats on him. Tim, while he has power, is a stiff fighter with little to no head movement, and lacking in speed and footwork. His defense, or lack thereof, is going to get him blasted into submission.
    tkoboxingscene tkoboxingscene likes this.

Comment

Excellent comment about Prograis. He's good, but not great. Last Saturday's fight proved it.

Comment

Jermell my man, it is time to come out and play. You need to put Timmy Timmy back down under where he belongs. No offense Tim, I enjoy your knockouts too!!!
        Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Omar coming is what Charlo needs to know

Comment

The longer this this championship fight is delayed, the better Tim Tszyu's chances look at pulling off an upset.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
              The longer this this championship fight is delayed, the better Tim Tszyu's chances look at pulling off an upset.
              I doubt it very much, unless he suddenly develops defense, head movement, footwork, and rolling with punches, he's going to get put in the grinder.
              Last edited by Rebelrbg; 06-20-2023, 03:01 PM.

Comment

One guy won't fight and the other guy beats push overs while he waits. By the time they fight, they'll both be past it.

Comment

There isn't going to be a Charlo-Tszyu fight!!!

Comment

Originally posted by crisantonio917 View Post
                    There isn't going to be a Charlo-Tszyu fight!!!
                    Fight will happen. We just don't know when. Probably next year, Cinco de Mayo or Juneteenth. It's a long wait....

Comment

Working...
                    X