Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alberto Machado Unsure of Boxing Future After Recent KO Loss Setback

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Alberto Machado Unsure of Boxing Future After Recent KO Loss Setback

Former world champion Alberto "El Explosivo" Machado still does not know what his future will be in the sport of boxing. Back on June 1, the Puerto Rican boxer traveled to Canada and was blasted out by local fighter Steve Claggett in three rounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

You nailed it, Alberto. "I have a family".

Be intelligent as you sound, and retire. No sense in keeping getting beaten up.

Comment

He keeps getting KOed it is time to go. If he feels that he did everything and this is the result he should retire.

Comment

I remember that Corrales fight (maybe an HBO fight?), In his prime Alberto was a long, lean murderous puncher. Those body shots were his weakness, he was always entertaining whether he was winning or losing.

Seems like a nice fellow, I hope he makes the right decision and he finds success and happiness whatever that may be.

Comment

I myself am absolutely certain of what your boxing future looks like, bud.

Comment

Forgot all about this dude. I'd say it's time to hang up the gloves. If he's being KO'd by what looks like a gatekeeper (dude had around 7 losses and a typical high volume smother style), I'd say you're done. You had plenty of chances in those exchanges to land your own power to KO him if you still had plenty of power. Perhaps at 140lbs, he's lost even that. With a loss of power and durability, I can't see him going anywhere at this point in his boxing career.

Hopefully he has some money saved to invest.

Comment

Time to hang it up, he can't take a head shot or a body shot.

Comment

Working...
              X