Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner's Coach To Prograis: "If You Think AB is Shot Let's Make it Happen!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Broner's Coach To Prograis: "If You Think AB is Shot Let's Make it Happen!"

On Saturday night, Regis Prograis (29-1) retained his WBC super lightweight title with a twelve round split decision over Danielto Zorrilla (17-2) at the Smoothie King Center in New Orleans, Louisiana. The bout headlined a Matchroom Boxing card that will be streamed on DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Adrian...'He need da money'...Broner
    Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Adrian Broner goes by AB. AB means about broke.

Comment

“The IRS and my Lawyers are hounding me for money so please give me one last payday. I’m easy work I swear.”
        Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Let's see Broner make 140 in and beat a top 10 fighter in August before he shouts for a title shot.

Comment

I would watch this. I didnt see the fight but reports lead me to believe Prograis needs to look better his next time out.

AB at 140 gives him that chance.

Comment

there seems to be quite a lot of begging going on in the sport these days, usually ends up in total mismatches with people wondering why the hell did i even watch that for
              MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
                “The IRS and my Lawyers are hounding me for money so please give me one last payday. I’m easy work I swear.”
                When you think about it, that’s not much different from saying: “I need to get paid excessive money for my fights because I still gotta pay back He Who Shall Not Be Mentioned - so even if it means having joke gimmick fights with MMA guys I’ll do it.”

Thats pretty much what a certain heavyweight champ is saying these days.

Comment

Broner would have a shot against prograis

Comment

This is a really good opportunity for Prograis. Broner is washed up but he's a name.... no relevant name is going to fight him.

Comment

Working...
                    X