Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Tim Tszyu Demolishes Carlos Ocampo in One, Stays in Line For Charlo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Tim Tszyu Demolishes Carlos Ocampo in One, Stays in Line For Charlo

Tszyu, Ocampo Fight Photos Gallery - Queensland, Australia - For the interim-WBO junior middleweight title, Tim Tszyu (23-0, 17 KOs) demolished Carlos Ocampo (35-3, 23 KOs) in the first round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Great win Tim. You got this.

Comment

Tim was awesome however, he will need to improve his defense with Charlo because if Charlo lands clean, it's goodnight! I do hope he breaks Charlo face and destroy everything about his game.

Comment

I think Senyor Tzsyu can now just relax, let his injury heal properly and just wait for the schedule of his next fight with Charlo.

I probably won't even give a flying trapeze if I were him what date Charlo wants. I'd give him 2 years.​

Comment

Tim will be mando, if he has to bushwack bums forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
            Tim will be mando, if he has to bushwack bums forever.
            Yeah, but many fighters nowadays won't even take bums for stay busy fights. They're rather sit on the shelf for one or more years afraid to lose to bums. Fighting bums per year or not fighting at all is even worse.
            real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by breWall View Post

Yeah, but many fighters nowadays won't even take bums for stay busy fights. They're rather sit on the shelf for one or more years afraid to lose to bums. Fighting bums per year or not fighting at all is even worse.
              Many fighters nowadays? Some tumble towers too, nowadays.

Comment

Many fighters nowadays? Some tumble towers too, nowadays.
                Yep. Fighters like Jermell in his prime hasn't fought more than once in the last years. Perennial inactivity should never be embraced by fans in this sport. Why not once per 2 years, which at least signifies admitting he wants no more smoke?

Comment

Originally posted by breWall View Post

Yep. Fighters like Jermell in his prime hasn't fought more than once in the last years. Perennial inactivity should never be embraced by fans in this sport. Why not once per 2 years, which at least signifies admitting he wants no more smoke?
                  So Jermell is the cause of poor Ocampo's trauma. If it wasn't for Jermell, Tim might fight a live body?

Comment

So Jermell is the cause of poor Ocampo's trauma. If it wasn't for Jermell, Tim might fight a live body?
                    Fight is between 2 fighters brotha. You can't separate one from the other, but I see what you're doing, focusing on anything negative you can think of about Kazoo, while shutting off anything about a guy who hasn't fought more than once in the last 3 years. You don't like Kazoo, but he's got no more than 5 fans here. Thus, it don't make sense who you are butt hurting. Most fans agree with you and they don't like him just like you do. You hate him I get it. Won't keep me from disliking the Charlo sisters, though.

Comment

Working...
                    X