Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Regis Prograis: I Deserved The Win, Zorrilla Ran Around The Whole Time!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Regis Prograis: I Deserved The Win, Zorrilla Ran Around The Whole Time!

WBC world champion Regis Prograis is confident that he did enough to retain his junior welterweight title on Saturday with a twelve round split decision victory over Danielito Zorrilla at the Smoothie King Arena in New Orleans.
    [Click Here To Read More]

115-112 to Zorilla. Should've been 115-111 with the legitimate knockdown from Zorrilla
    Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Lara and Canelo all over again. If you want to run and hold all night go become a track star or a wrestler. There's no way you're going to fight that style and look like the winner to me.

Comment

It was a close fight, I thought Prograis won it. If you give Zorrilla credit for the knockdown, I had it a draw.
        not a robbery exactly but the deck was obviously stacked.
        Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Fills up View Post
          Lara and Canelo all over again. If you want to run and hold all night go become a track star or a wrestler. There's no way you're going to fight that style and look like the winner to me.
          Are you aware boxing fights can be won without a knockout? His style wasn't thrilling but it worked and he should've won

Comment

zorilla fought like a coward sissy and thought he could win like that as a challenger in the champs backyard. foh i hope they never give this guy a chance again on tv more interesting to watch flies fxck

Comment

Bum fights never pay off. Why I don’t watch’em.
              Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

Zorilla ran and refused to engage for most of the fight. Folks in the crowd were yelling "pollo" LOL

Comment

Horrible performance by both. They killed the vibe in the arena...
                  shenmue shenmue likes this.

Comment

Zorilla won , people on here just don't like his style
                    Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X