Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tommy Fury on KSI: I'll Knock Off Another Youtuber, End Youtube Boxing in 12 Months!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tommy Fury on KSI: I'll Knock Off Another Youtuber, End Youtube Boxing in 12 Months!

Unbeaten light heavyweight prospect Tommy Fury has vowed to eliminate the entire trend of social media influencers becoming boxers.
    [Click Here To Read More]

One thing that is getting annoying with Tommy is his delusion he's talking like he's a PPV headliner now with judging someone's worldwide pulling power etc. He's an unbeaten prospect. That is all. Let's get some perspective Tommy
    w1cked w1cked likes this.

Comment

Dude went life and death with the other youtuber and acting all tough , nearly got koed ate so many hard counters like a novice , these Fury's are a joke and cancer to this sport , so sick of hearing of these con men, overacted bums is what they all are , there skills sets are are way below the level they and the public claim

Comment

"Say what you want about opposition but I'm fighting at a world championship level - I'm doing millions of pay-per-view buys with all these big names."

Wtf
        charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

i think he will beat KSI a lot easier than Jake Paul, as much as Jake was hated he did live a boxing lifestyle and was at the level of a pro (im not talking about a good one ) but could box a bit, whereas KSI is a proper youtube slugger

Comment

Tommy will be the face of you tube boxing and make it bigger . These Furys just can’t get it right even when they’re winning they don’t actually understand what they’re representing . Total oddballs . Lol
            Slowhand Slowhand likes this.

Comment

Jake Paul made Tommy Furys boxing career a financial success as he sucks as a pro boxer, cant see him winning a British title, probably would be beaten domestically. Jake allowed Tommy to make serious Undeserving money. Tommy couldnt even earn the money right by boxing rings and battering Jake (as he was supposed to) instead went life and death, got dropped and then celebrated and got emotional like he just fulfilled his life long boxing dream. Pathetic.
              REMOVE SHARK 5510 REMOVE SHARK 5510 likes this.

Comment

A whole family of returds. My guess is Paul would win the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Sammy7861992 View Post
                  Dude went life and death with the other youtuber and acting all tough , nearly got koed ate so many hard counters like a novice , these Fury's are a joke and cancer to this sport , so sick of hearing of these con men, overacted bums is what they all are , there skills sets are are way below the level they and the public claim
                  Hopefully nobody rates Tommy as anything other than a bum.

Comment

Originally posted by Sammy7861992 View Post
                    Facts! Well said

Comment

Working...
                    X