Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sam Goodman Rallies in Second Half, Decisions Ra'eese Aleem in IBF Eliminator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sam Goodman Rallies in Second Half, Decisions Ra'eese Aleem in IBF Eliminator

Sam Goodman demonstrated Sunday afternoon that he is ready for a junior featherweight world title shot. The 24-year-old Australian knocked off previously unbeaten American Ra'eese Aleem in their 12-round IBF elimination match on the Tim Tszyu-Carlos Ocampo undercard at Gold Coast Convention & Exhibition Centre. Goodman withstood Aleem's body attack, fought more aggressively than usual, made Aleem miss with many of his head shots and landed enough left hooks and right hands to win a split decision.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 06-17-2023, 11:43 PM.

i had it a draw. blah. good fight, tho!

Comment

Very disappointing effort by the beast. He fought with no real heart. He’s not championship material

Comment

The judge that had it for Aleem needs to be sat down for a while. Goodman won by 5 or 6 rounds easy. I had it 117 to 111
        Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

Goodman won by at least 5 rounds. Showtime guys trying to sell it as close. Goodman boxed his ears off, showed great head and feet, well placed punches and no fear. Aleem thought his power would bail him out, Goodman frustrated the
          hell out of him with that perfect timing pulling back, Aleem was whiffing by an inch.

Comment

Both guys shoulda lost. Fvkcing boring. Was just like prograis and that dude tonight

Comment

Definitely not a home town decision, Goodman won no doubt about it.

Comment

I scored it a draw. If Goodman won, he edged it 115-113. Anyone saying he won by more than that is clearly on meth. Aleem won the first half, Goodman made great adjustments and swept most of the second half. Aleem died after the sixth and started letting the boxer walk him down.

Comment

neither guy had much power...

i can't believe some people thought aleem would compete on the level of inoue

Comment

Wow! Yes great win for Goodman!

Comment

Working...
                    X