Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Badou Jack: I Won't Be Facing Canelo Next; They Want Fight At 180, Plus Rehydration Clause

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Badou Jack: I Won't Be Facing Canelo Next; They Want Fight At 180, Plus Rehydration Clause

Badou Jack has removed himself from Canelo Alvarez's list of potential opponents for the Mexican icon's next fight. The WBC cruiserweight champion announced Saturday on Twitter that he is unwilling to meet Alvarez's demand of fighting at a contracted maximum of 180 pounds, 20 pounds below the cruiserweight limit of 200. Jack also stated that
    [Click Here To Read More]
    goforsuns14@gmail.com Wolfie likes this.

How will Carnelo fans defend this insane catchweight AND rehydration clause?

Comment

Lmbao...
      Rebelrbg Rebelrbg siablo14 siablo14 like this.

Comment

Props to Jack here. Every other Champ should follow suit and start calling for the Benavidez fight. The Ginger Man is clearly blatantly ducking him at this point.

Comment

This is what has happened to every Canelo opponent but they are scared to talk. Credit to Jack for telling the truth about Canelo the drug cheat and robber extraordinairre...

Comment

Hell no, Badou Jack can’t do that. I mean only if he wants the money real badly, but that’s just way too much.
            goforsuns14@gmail.com Wolfie a5pe4 a5pe4 like this.

Comment

I agree with Jack, Canelo needs to fight Benavidez.

Comment

Supposedly Nelo has moved on to set a September fight with Jermall Charlo. Wanna talk about out of the blue!
                _Rexy_ _Rexy_ Keleneki Keleneki like this.

Comment

Too bad it took all the way the end of carnelas career for someone to trash him about his diva demands. But good for Jack.

Comment

All this proves is that Canelo fears Benavidez.

Comment

Working...
                    X