Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Regis Prograis on Teofimo Lopez: He Need To Come Over To Matchroom; Get Paid What He's Worth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Regis Prograis on Teofimo Lopez: He Need To Come Over To Matchroom; Get Paid What He's Worth

Regis Prograis sympathizes greatly with his rival, Teofimo Lopez Jr. Prograis, the WBC 140-pound titlist, stated in a recent interview that Lopez, the newly crowned WBO 140-pound titlist, needs to come over to his side of the promotional pond, Eddie Hearn's Matchroom Boxing, for the kind of paydays that he apparently cannot get with his current team.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I think Regis is right. Lopez is effing up by giving up the title he could’ve used as leverage. That was a mistake made spontaneously! He really should’ve thought that over and held the title whist doing so

Comment

From $1M to $100M , Looks like AB's mentality!

Comment

so which is it 1 mil or 2.3 mil or is teo just spoofing again

teo is probably talking after tax and everyone else got paid, who knows what his angle is

Comment

“Earn with Hearn!” Thought that little slogan was well suited for this. We don’t hear it much anymore but I have a penchant for nostalgia..
          DClefthook DClefthook likes this.

Comment

shhhhhh
            teo is retired, lets all fricking move on!

champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
              I think Regis is right. Lopez is effing up by giving up the title he could’ve used as leverage. That was a mistake made spontaneously! He really should’ve thought that over and held the title whist doing so
              Alright Jon,

I think this is probably all about sending a message to his wife's lawyer and the divorce court judge. He wants to minimize the payout to his wife and any alimony payments - better for him if the judge makes a fixed amount a month and not a % of earnings going forward. If the judge looks at his demand for a $100 million contract he might conclude this guy is never getting another contract.

Comment

Oh, no, Regis!
                You've just called the wrath of PBCult's shills upon yourself.

Comment

I wonder what has Tay-o actually achieved in his career to demand more than $1Mil per fight? It's not like he puts enough meat in the seats. Rumor has it that last week.

He didn't even have a sell-out crowd at the Hulu theater. Which seats only 4,000 people in Madison Square Garden for his WBO title bout against Josh Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
                    It was the black fighters who made him do it
                    Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X