Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frazer Clarke Made To Work Hard, Wins Decision Over Mariusz Wach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frazer Clarke Made To Work Hard, Wins Decision Over Mariusz Wach

York Hall, London - In a heavyweight fight, Olympic silver medalist Frazer Clarke (7-0, 5 KOs) overcame his most experienced opponent to date, with a ten round decision over division veteran Mariusz Wach (37-10, 20 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

On Friday, June 16th at the historic York Hall in London, England, Frazer Clarke will face his most experienced opponent to date. (photos by Lawrence Lustig)

Clarke won a bronze medal for Britain at the 2020 Olympic Games before turning professional and announcing his intention to win world championship titles.

Having also ended all six of his professional bouts inside the distance since his February 2022 professional debut, Clarke is a big hitter on the verge of big things.

He faces Polish veteran Mariusz Wach, a battle-tested campaigner who has face a host of household heavyweight names and challenged Wladimir Klitschko for the unified World Heavyweight Championship.

Comment

Saw Roman Fury got a pts win. Lol. Gonna miss most of the card, if not all of it. Updates on here would be appreciated if anyone is watching

Comment

I think this maybe my first time ever seeing a fighter from Portugal.

Comment

i got it 3-0 mckenna

commentary on sky seems very critical on mckenna so far

Comment

4-0 mckenna imo

Comment

5-0 mckenna

Comment

Didn't score it but McKenna is clearly well ahead despite it being super competitive throughout I get the impression he edged virtually every round.
                Good matchmaking.

Big credit to Lima he was exhausted and came too win and never stopped trying despite obvious limitations.

Comment

Wach vs Clarke up next. Intrigued to see whether Clarke can make a statement. Probably. Boxxer seem to be matchmaking carefully to build him up. They've invested in him and will want a return on that investment.

Comment

I would love to see that prick Clarke get starched by Wach but that's not going to happen

Wach is shot to bits, which is precisely why this fight is happening

Comment

Working...
                    X