Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ennis-Villa Site Now Boardwalk Hall's Theater In AC; Gomez-Taylor To Open Showtime Telecast

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ennis-Villa Site Now Boardwalk Hall's Theater In AC; Gomez-Taylor To Open Showtime Telecast

Jaron Ennis and Roiman Villa will still fight in Atlantic City on July 8, but at a different venue than initially expected. BoxingScene.com has learned that the Ennis-Villa bout will headline a Premier Boxing Champions card at Boardwalk Hall's Adrian Phillips Theater. Philadelphia's Ennis announced and BoxingScene.com reported recently that their fight
    [Click Here To Read More]

Glad that Yoelvis Gomez is back in the mix @ 154!

Comment

I might go to this event.

Comment

Just happy to see Ennis back in action! Albeit not the greatest opponent, not a lot of options right now. And I think I will enjoy this card main event knockout with a opening telecast knockout as well. Should be good times.

Comment

Nice to see Boardwalk Hall hosting fights again. Hope this will be a trend. Rich history at this arena. I’ll be near ringside.

Comment

Isn't this one of the guys people wanted Ennis to fight? I hadn't realized the fight was made.

Comment

Good barometer fight for Boots. Villa can bang and recently knocked off Speedy Ellis. Al should get Speedy out again soon and don't do to him what Fishnets did to him.

Comment

Gotta say, this isn’t a good look. 3k audience isn’t really showing this guys marketability. He’s supposedly has next in the sport, why not find a larger event and work him into it?

Comment

Will be in the building.. spoke to Boots camp today.. anyone wanna see me lmk

Comment

Originally posted by J Vapor View Post
                    Nice to see Boardwalk Hall hosting fights again. Hope this will be a trend. Rich history at this arena. I’ll be near ringside.
                    it’s in the THEATER of the building

Comment

Working...
                    X