Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Errol Spence, Terence Crawford - Face To Face in New York City

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Errol Spence, Terence Crawford - Face To Face in New York City

Spence, Crawford, New York City Press Conference Photos Gallery - Undefeated boxing superstars and pound-for-pound greats Errol "The Truth" Spence Jr. and Terence "Bud" Crawford verbally sparred and provoked the other with sharp and sometimes comical one-liners during a lively press conference Wednesday in New York to preview their clash for the undisputed welterweight championship on Saturday, July 29 in a SHOWTIME PPV (8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT) from T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas headlining a Premier Boxing Champions event. (photos by Ryan Hafey, Amanda Westcott)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Crawford probably got wind of all the Spencer fangirl fashion police criticizing his clothes and changed it up.
    Now he's wearing shltty clothes but there name brand now.
    elfag elfag likes this.

Comment

I don't know if Spence is doing the Steve Erkel impersonation from that old sitcom, I think it was titled Family Matters.

Anyway, heck of a fighter Errol. He isn't flashy, but does all the basics well, no special effects.

Comment

These guys are bringing all the belts and none of the charisma.
        bigsmoothh bigsmoothh likes this.

Comment

Don't change Bud, you're a fighter! Leave the circus to the clowns.
          Devils Advocate Devils Advocate likes this.

Comment

I can't read these two. I don't know if the dislike each other, are actually competing or agreed to do stuff like this.

They admit personally calling each other to get this fight done so I don't know if this is just business for them other than personal dislike.

Comment

Never understood why dudes wait until they 30+ to get all those new tats. I don't even want anymore tattoos at this age lol

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                I can't read these two. I don't know if the dislike each other, are actually competing or agreed to do stuff like this.

They admit personally calling each other to get this fight done so I don't know if this is just business for them other than personal dislike.
                Yeah during the press conference Bud said he's a fan of Spence and likes him this is just business, and Spence said the same.

As hard as they tried it's difficult to even get them to do much trash talking because of the respect between them.

This is just the kind of fight that will be better to see than the promotion for it.

Comment

I hope this fight reaches atleast 1.2m ppv buys just for how solid it is, because none of them guys are really charismatic.. pacquiao or delahoyas smile really lights up the crowd… floyd is so hatable and full of character and intrigue.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
                    I don't know if Spence is doing the Steve Erkel impersonation from that old sitcom, I think it was titled Family Matters.

Anyway, heck of a fighter Errol. He isn't flashy, but does all the basics well, no special effects.
                    He's what Floyd used to deam as straight up and down, no special effects.

The fight comes down to whether Spence is too big or not. From the things Spence said it seems even he knows that deep down. Either he can break Bud or he can't.

Comment

Working...
                    X