Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Tim Tszyu, Carlos Ocampo - Face To Face at Launch Party

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Tim Tszyu, Carlos Ocampo - Face To Face at Launch Party

Tszyu, Ocampo Launch Party Photos Gallery - Undefeated Australian superstar Tim Tszyu will return to the ring and defend his Interim WBO 154-pound title against Mexican contender Carlos Ocampo headlining action live on SHOWTIME on Saturday, June 17 (Sunday, June 18 in Australia) from the Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre in Broadbeach, Queensland, Australia in a Premier Boxing Champions event. (photos by Matt Roberts)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Damn Timmy, Ocampo is going to throw you out of the train to Charlo. That might not be so bad though, because Jermell was going to beat the stuffing out of you for all of that talking.
    Last edited by Rebelrbg; 06-14-2023, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Ocampo got bigger balls twice the size of Charlo's. These guys made Charlo completely irrelevant.

I have no problem Ocampo winning. That's even better. That is if Charlo won't cry like a baby and complain why he's being forced to fight Carlos.

Comment

This will be a good fight.

Comment

This is a mismatch. Ocampo sucks

Comment

Originally posted by maguirre View Post
            Ocampo got bigger balls twice the size of Charlo's. These guys made Charlo completely irrelevant.

I have no problem Ocampo winning. That's even better. That is if Charlo won't cry like a baby and complain why he's being forced to fight Carlos.
            Why would he cry, his stablemate, Spence, already broke Ocampo, I'm sure Charlo wants to prove that he can break him even more.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post

Why would he cry, his stablemate, Spence, already broke Ocampo, I'm sure Charlo wants to prove that he can break him even more.
              Saw your post and don't know why you fanboys keep mentioning that guy's name. He's irrelevant, is all I'm saying and stop mentioning his name till he's ready to come back. That guy is a hypocrite. He was mad as hell and accused Harrison and Castano of faking their injuries and wanted them to go back ASAP. And now he's taking his time like he's some entitled queen or something.
              cace cace likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                This is a mismatch. Ocampo sucks
                That bad?!?

Comment

Originally posted by maguirre View Post

Saw your post and don't know why you fanboys keep mentioning that guy's name. He's irrelevant, is all I'm saying and stop mentioning his name till he's ready to come back. That guy is a hypocrite. He was mad as hell and accused Harrison and Castano of faking their injuries and wanted them to go back ASAP. And now he's taking his time like he's some entitled queen or something.
                  He IS entitled, he's undisputed. I don't know if you ever broke your hand in two places before, but for a boxer that's a very significant injury that needs to heal completely before jumping back in the ring. Their hands are their means of making a living, so, yes, he should make sure it's fully recovered.

Comment

ocampo looks huge

maybe he was weight drained vs spence , he moved up right after

he looks huge

Comment

Working...
                    X