Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Errol Spence, Terence Crawford - Face To Face at LA Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Errol Spence, Terence Crawford - Face To Face at LA Presser

Spence, Crawford Los Angeles Press Conference Photos Gallery - Undefeated boxing superstars and pound-for-pound greats Errol "The Truth" Spence Jr. and Terence "Bud" Crawford went face-to-face for the first time Tuesday before they meet for the undisputed welterweight championship on Saturday, July 29 in a SHOWTIME PPV (8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT) clash from T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas headlining a Premier Boxing Champions event. Spence is the unified WBC, WBA and IBF Welterweight World Champion, while Crawford holds the WBO 147-pound world championship. (photos by Esther Lin)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Dud looks shorter and smaller, but still has that “one punch showstopper” like Wilder. If Spence is able to stay sharp and keep his defense tight, he might pull it off. I got Dud winning a controversial 7-5 type of fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
      Dud looks shorter and smaller, but still has that “one punch showstopper” like Wilder. If Spence is able to stay sharp and keep his defense tight, he might pull it off. I got Dud winning a controversial 7-5 type of fight.

Pfft, that's only because you think Bud is TBE.

Spence is going to stop this man. Then he's going up to 154 and conquer some more.

Comment

Bud gets drawn into a dog fight easily and Errol presses hard there will be fireworks and technique on show in this one, a Sharpshooter vs a Grinder I can see both guys winning it in their way, should be a classic fight knowing their temperaments and they as hungry as Ive ever seen them.

Comment

Danm, Spencer looks old af
          Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

Spence by SD.
            Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

I like both fighters. They're both excellent for our Era. I'm pulling for Bud,but my boxing sense says Spence. He's rugged and a lot bigger than Crawford. Crawford tends to get touched up and swollen around the face. We know what Spence does to the face of his opponent's. Brooks jab was touching Crawfords eye and had it swollen by the fourth round. Even Aveneysan had some success and touched up Bud's face a little. Spence is a different animal and better than both of those combined. He also has a rock solid chin. We've seen Bud's knees buckled a couple of times. I know the heart of Crawford and maybe even the skill of Crawford is on par with Spence. But at the end of the day Bud can't match his size. And the relentless assault that's coming will eventually wear Bud down by the championship rounds. Spence by UD. He will literally have to kill Bud to knock him out.

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
                Spence by SD.
                Yeah this definetly going 12 and gonna be very very close.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post
                  Danm, Spencer looks old af
                  How so?
                  Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Way to dress for the occasion Crawford. SMH
                    Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X