No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko Outworks Floyd Mayweather Jr's Numbers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vitali Klitschko Outworks Floyd Mayweather Jr's Numbers

LOS ANGELES – Who would have thought that a six-foot-seven, 252 pound heavyweight champ would outwork and be more aggressive than boxing’s pound-for-pound king? [details]

Floyd you have nothing to stand on. That is sad

Comment

I was very surprised Vitali threw 800 punches, i felt he showed he can fight with more than one dimension.

Comment

He just proves himself better and better each time he fights.

Comment

Al Hyman in 3-2-...........

Comment

To be honest Floyd looked far better than Vitali. He was facing a more talented fighter, looked smoother, more slick and more composed in the ring. He also nullified his opponents punches better and landed at a higher percentage than Vitali.

Comment

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
              I was very surprised Vitali threw 800 punches, i felt he showed he can fight with more than one dimension.
              I was also. I'm a big Vitali fan, but I was very impressed with the workrate.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
                To be honest Floyd looked far better than Vitali. He was facing a more talented fighter, looked smoother, more slick and more composed in the ring. He also nullified his opponents punches better and landed at a higher percentage than Vitali.
                Vitali is actually fighting ppl who fight at heavyweight, while Floyd has been fighting guys from lower weight classes in his last two fights and asking them to fight at WW. Vitali > Floyd. Vitali actually takes risks by throwing more punches and more combos while Floyd choose to be so cautious and barely throw any punches. Vitali's entertainment factor vs Floyds cautiousness!

Comment

Everyone comparing the 2 performances are just haterz. Since when was Vitali facing the #2 rated fighter in the world and #1 by some people. Since when was Vitali facing the best or 2nd best counter puncher in the world? Arreola almost got KO in his last fight by a bum and was still not in top shape like the younger guys are. Most of all, lets be real here. The size advantage that the Klit bros have are nothing like what Floyd had on JMM. Honestly, you dont never even see the Klit bros get hit anymore and its not because they have great D. Theyre just too big and arms are too long for there opponents to get close and anytime someone does get close then they can just wrap them up and the ref does nothing. Seriously, its so easy to throw a million punches if you dont have to worry about someone countering. Any time the Klit bros punch, there opponents go into a shell. The fact is that no one right now is going to come close to them except for maybe Haye because the HW's out there right now suck, none are in shape

Comment

considering everything, floyds performance was very dissapointing. he had everything in his favour to really put on a great performance. this was his chance to really show everything but it was the same old floyd as he said.

what i couldn't believe was how all the media and commentators etc gave him so much credit.

Comment

Working...
                    X