Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lopez-Taylor Peaked At 980,000 Viewers On ESPN; Biggest Boxing Audience On U.S. TV In 2023

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lopez-Taylor Peaked At 980,000 Viewers On ESPN; Biggest Boxing Audience On U.S. TV In 2023

Teofimo Lopez-Josh Taylor was the most-watched boxing main event on network or cable television in the United States in 2023. Nielsen Media Research revealed figures Tuesday that indicated ESPN's viewership for Lopez-Taylor peaked at 980,000
    [Click Here To Read More]

The sport of Boxing will never die

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
      The sport of Boxing will never die
      I wouldn't say never, but it's not dying right now and that's why no one cares about doing anything with the corruption that currently exists. It works for everyone because everyone is making money

Comment

Pretty low numbers compared to prior years for a fight like this.

wonder if the count espn app viewership?
        drablj drablj Hustle Hustle like this.

Comment

Pretty good numbers. If I recall there wasn't really alot of hype for this fight either.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post
            Pretty good numbers. If I recall there wasn't really alot of hype for this fight either.

pretty low imo, Teo-Loma did over 4 million total viewership. Bigger fight but that’s four times as much
            Hustle Hustle likes this.

Comment

ESPN+ has some good fights coming up. Two good fights a month make it a good deal. Lopez Taylor was a g

DAZN is a frickin joke, not paying that much for the quality of fights and broadcasting. Showtime is a good deal as well.

PPV totally out for me these days. The undercards turn out to be garbage many times and the main event usually underwhelms. Crawford Spence will be my first PPV in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                Pretty low numbers compared to prior years for a fight like this.

wonder if the count espn app viewership?
                Did you read the article? Spoiler: the answer to your question is there.

Comment

A little over 200k less than Tank's PPV numbers. A good number for Top Rank and ESPN none the less.

Teo belongs on Showtime. Hopefully he sees the light and gives PBC a call after seeing how old man Bob tried to screw him on with the two 115-113 cards.
                  Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post

pretty low imo, Teo-Loma did over 4 million total viewership. Bigger fight but that’s four times as much
                    Loma-Lopez was a way bigger fight. Streaming numbers continue to go up.

Comment

Working...
                    X