Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez Credits Father, New Strategy, With Win Over Josh Taylor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez Credits Father, New Strategy, With Win Over Josh Taylor

Teofimo Lopez says his win over Josh Taylor was in large part due to some revelatory tweaks his father made during training camp.
    [Click Here To Read More]

now u just need to figure out kambo and that spanish guy

Comment

Valid points but I think he lost to Kambosos because he fought an emotional fight for most of the rounds trying to KO Kambosos with every shot. It was a very unprofessional performance from a champion. I would love to see a rematch with Kambosos and maybe also with Sandor Martin. Not avenging losses and walking away with undeserved decisions are the worst things any fighter can do because the doubt will always be there.

Comment

Valid points but I think he lost to Kambosos because he fought an emotional fight for most of the rounds trying to KO Kambosos with every shot. It was a very unprofessional performance from a champion. I would love to see a rematch with Kambosos and maybe also with Sandor Martin.

Comment

Haney vs Lopez, Tank, Shakur, or rematch Loma.

I favor everyone against Haney for some reason.
          Maybe his lack of power.

Comment

Working...
          X