Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez On Two Close Scores: I Knew They Were Gonna Do Something Kinda Shiesty

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez On Two Close Scores: I Knew They Were Gonna Do Something Kinda Shiesty

NEW YORK - Teofimo Lopez was concerned when it took longer than normal for the scores to be read after his obvious victory over Josh Taylor on Saturday night. The former unified lightweight champion lost a split decision to Australian underdog George Kambosos Jr. the last time
    [Click Here To Read More]

The deck was stacked but the fight just wasn't close enough to give Taylor the win. I totally agree.

Comment

Nothing quite like the Sandor Martin fight.
      garfios garfios likes this.

Comment

Taylor is chump, who got to big for his boots, really glad Teo won

Comment

The whole time I was watching the Lopez-Taylor bout, it felt like I was watching them do nothing. But Taylor did nothing more than Teo. Weird bout, that was.

Comment

“But congratulations to Teofimo. And I thought it was a close fight, but listen, that 117-111 was way too [wide]''

No it wasn't, it was the only correct scorecard.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              “But congratulations to Teofimo. And I thought it was a close fight, but listen, that 117-111 was way too [wide]''

No it wasn't, it was the only correct scorecard.
              No it's wasn't Teo v Taylor was 10-2 9-3 all day.

Loma v Haney was super close where most thought Loma was robbed this was nothing like that

Comment

Takeover is back that was a beatdown

Comment

Who got the over/under bet that Taylor will start making excuses in <= to 3 days.
                  Regge Regge likes this.

Comment

I want to throw a shout-out to Josh Taylor for owning the loss like a man. So many fighters today just don't do this. His words he was the better man shows what a great sportsman he is and didn't go to the "I had an injury during camp that I was hoping wouldn't come into play" line.
                    Regge Regge likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X