Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor: It Was Close, Teofimo Lopez Was Better Man, I Know I Can Beat Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor: It Was Close, Teofimo Lopez Was Better Man, I Know I Can Beat Him!

Madison Square Garden, New York City - Teofimo Lopez (19-1, 13 KOs) proved the critics wrong, as he controlled the majority of the fight and was damaging previously unbeaten Josh Taylor (19-1, 13 KOs) with heavy punches to capture the WBO junior welterweight title with a twelve round unanimous decision.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I wouldn't want to see that again. Taylor was completely outclassed. It wasn't close at all.
    pnut901 pnut901 Regge Regge like this.

Comment

Thought Taylor would would win this but Lopez was outstanding. Some fighters struggle once they have achieved and Taylor looks like he is in that camp. Taylor has everything in his armoury but he has lost that fluidity that at his peak made him invincible. Age, lifestyle and desire all play a part. Very rare to refind it. Be interesting to see if he carries on.

Comment

You know you can beat him, so why didn’t you ‍♀️

Comment

tartan tomato gave it up to teo with no excuses but a million and one excuses for catterall who needed and deserved that fight, what a helmet, get lost josh
          shenmue shenmue w1cked w1cked like this.

Comment

Is Taylor on the slide or does he need to move up? He hasn't looked good in awhile if we're being honest.

He looks like he would be food at 147.
            ​​​​
            pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

It wasn't close, 115-113 score's were ridiculous, Lopez dominated from round 4, IDK how you can give Taylor more than 3 rounds at best.

Comment

Fight was anything but close Josh! You got outboxed and countered beautifully by a smaller dude for 36min bruh..
                Boxing God Boxing God likes this.

Comment

This fight wasn't hard to score. My hats off to Teo. He won this fight hands down. He was in his zone tonight. Congratulations champ!
                  KING S.O.G KING S.O.G rudy rudy like this.

Comment

No you can't, Taylor

you should consider fighting a couple small fries and retiring, because you're clearly on the decline

rudy rudy likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X