No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez vs. Josh Taylor - CompuBox Punch Stats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez vs. Josh Taylor - CompuBox Punch Stats

Usually, Teofimo Lopez is very judicious about his punch output, but in this fight, he averaged 43 punches thrown per round to Josh Taylor's 23.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I thought Taylor was going to School Teo. Was I wrong. Props to Teo, beat the best 135 and 140 pounder. He should definitely be top 5. Gervonta should learn something from this man. Teo is a throwback fighter.

Comment

Surprised to see Teofimo beating the f out of Taylor. Is this the same guy who defeated Prograis

Comment

Absolute state of the scorecards lmao. Teofimo whipped Josh from pillar to post.

Comment

I’m speechless and pissed I didn’t put Money on Teofimo . Taylor looked like Dog s#hit even though I had him stopping Teo in my Prediction. I want to say he is a shot fighter but the shots he took and yet he was still game shows me Teofimo was just on another level. The Scottish tomato got tomatoed. He doesn’t even deserve a rematch. Although I admired his humility in defeat.

Comment

Funny thing Taylor was talking about fight winner of Spence V Bud. Taylor in a odd spot now they are going to have to match him carefully if he goes the 147 route. I think he can still be a player at 140 but not sure how long. I think the blueprint is out on Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
              Surprised to see Teofimo beating the f out of Taylor. Is this the same guy who defeated Prograis
              Nope, but I will still give Teo his flowers though. He took some big shots in the first few rounds then took Taylor to church to get baptised

Comment

Working...
              X