Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jaime Munguia: Without A Doubt, Derevyanchenko Is The Toughest Fight Of My Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jaime Munguia: Without A Doubt, Derevyanchenko Is The Toughest Fight Of My Career

Frustrated fans and perplexed reporters have criticized Jaime Munguia's level of opposition, particularly over the last year. The undefeated Munguia believes they should be satisfied, however, with who he'll fight Saturday night in Ontario, California. The Tijuana native considers longtime middleweight contender Sergiy Derevyanchenko the toughest opponent of his 10-year, 41-fight professional career.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This guy could have been so much more, unfortunately he's managed by a cokehead with no common sense.
    El_Feroz99 El_Feroz99 likes this.

Comment

Maybe this would be the case if Munguia had fought Derevyanchenko at 154 or 160, and before those brutal fights with Danny Jacobs, Gennadiy Golovkin, Jermall Charlo, and Carlos Adames. I'm rooting for Derevyanchenko but I just don't see how he has anything left in the tank, much less going up to 168. He was small at 160.
      Slowhand Slowhand likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
        Maybe this would be the case if Munguia had fought Derevyanchenko at 154 or 160, and before those brutal fights with Danny Jacobs, Gennadiy Golovkin, Jermall Charlo, and Carlos Adames. I'm rooting for Derevyanchenko but I just don't see how he has anything left in the tank, much less going up to 168. He was small at 160.
        I dont disagree with most of that, but he is the toughest fight and that's just ridiculous. Why anybody stays or signs with oscar I'll never know

Comment

Muniga looks like crap
          Last edited by Luilun; 06-10-2023, 10:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
            You boy lost hahahahahaha. Munguia was a 160 champion, ignorant. And Dereviachenko had rested well enough for this fight. So much for excuses. Munguia and all Mexicans are always in brutal wars, so ?

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post

You boy lost hahahahahaha. Munguia was a 160 champion, ignorant. And Dereviachenko had rested well enough for this fight. So much for excuses. Munguia and all Mexicans are always in brutal wars, so ?
              Munguia wasn't champion at 160 you clown. He won the WBO strap at 154. Munguia didn't want to challenge Andrade or Janibek at 160 for whatever reason.

And Derevyanchenko got robbed on the cards tonight. We all saw it.

Comment

Working...
              X