Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor To Teofimo Lopez: In My Opinion, Lomachenko Was A Featherweight With One Arm

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor To Teofimo Lopez: In My Opinion, Lomachenko Was A Featherweight With One Arm

Josh Taylor thinks Teofimo Lopez deserved his career-changing victory over Vasiliy Lomachenko. The undefeated, former fully unified junior welterweight champion nevertheless questioned the amount of credit Lopez received for beating an opponent Taylor deemed physically impaired and too small for the lightweight division. Taylor
    [Click Here To Read More]

What’s your excuse gonna be after Teo beats u tonight??

Latinos unite!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
      What’s your excuse gonna be after Teo beats u tonight??

Latinos unite!!!
      Haha nonsense! I will happily eat crow but Lopez is at a huge disadvantage here. Loma is a special fighter...at 126, a great fighter at 130, and a non paper champion at 135.

Teo is a huge talent, but also a head case with very a questionable trainer/father who's undoubtedly more of a head case. George legit beat him and I have a hard time believing his medical issues to the extent he plays them for that fight but what do I know. I also think he was a bit of a broner type weight bully at 135 and dont see him carry that power at 140...just like ab. It's weird how it works like that for some guys and not others. Oscar, hell even floyd when he wanted took power up almost wherever they went among countless others, but some guys just hit a wall. Mikey hit it to

Comment

Taylor only lasted 4 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by El_Feroz99 View Post

Haha nonsense! I will happily eat crow but Lopez is at a huge disadvantage here. Loma is a special fighter...at 126, a great fighter at 130, and a non paper champion at 135.

Teo is a huge talent, but also a head case with very a questionable trainer/father who's undoubtedly more of a head case. George legit beat him and I have a hard time believing his medical issues to the extent he plays them for that fight but what do I know. I also think he was a bit of a broner type weight bully at 135 and dont see him carry that power at 140...just like ab. It's weird how it works like that for some guys and not others. Oscar, hell even floyd when he wanted took power up almost wherever they went among countless others, but some guys just hit a wall. Mikey hit it to
          How did that Teo is at a huge disadvantage work out for ya LOLLLL

Comment

Working...
          X