Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shane Mosley Jr. Wants Winner Of Lara-Garcia, Jermall Charlo Or Janibek Alimkhanuly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shane Mosley Jr. Wants Winner Of Lara-Garcia, Jermall Charlo Or Janibek Alimkhanuly

Shane Mosley Jr. has won back-to-back bouts at the super middleweight limit of 168 pounds since he lost a 10-round majority decision to Jason Quigley in a middleweight match two years ago.
    [Click Here To Read More]

So the kid is tired of living? That's sad...

Comment

Mosley jr. is just horrible. he needs to find another line of work. He's 32 and his best win is against a semi retired Rosado. His last opponent was like 56 yrs... Ridiculous.

Comment

Why??????

Comment

If he wants to fight, let him fight. Too many fighters dont fight. Then when one wants to fight, everybody jumps on him.

I dont know. The kid wants to be in the ring. He is what he is, but at least he wants it. One of them can give him a shOt if they dont have any better opponent. Let's find out what he does with it.
          LA_2_Vegas LA_2_Vegas Heat79 Heat79 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by BustedKnuckles View Post
            If he wants to fight, let him fight. Too many fighters dont fight. Then when one wants to fight, everybody jumps on him.

I dont know. The kid wants to be in the ring. He is what he is, but at least he wants it. One of them can give him a shOt if they dont have any better opponent. Let's find out what he does with it.
            Absolutely! He's willing. Let him show us what he's got. Because at the other end we have Charlo. I hope he gets his personal life in order but he's a belt holder who hasn't fought in 2 years. Ridiculous.

BustedKnuckles BustedKnuckles likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by THC View Post
              Absolutely! He's willing. Let him show us what he's got. Because at the other end we have Charlo. I hope he gets his personal life in order but he's a belt holder who hasn't fought in 2 years. Ridiculous.
              We've seen what he's got; he can keep that ****...

Comment

All three fighters he mentioned beat him easy, and probably by knockout!

Comment

Originally posted by THC View Post
                  Charlo should've been stripped of his title last year, he's just holding that championship belt hostage with the help of the WBC's corrupt president.
                  Depriving other currently active fighters in the middleweight division of title shot opportunities that they've earned through hard work, and sacrifice.

Comment

Working...
                  X