Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jaime Munguia, Sergiy Derevyanchenko Make Weight For Super Middleweight Clash In Ontario, California

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jaime Munguia, Sergiy Derevyanchenko Make Weight For Super Middleweight Clash In Ontario, California

A pair of top ten middleweights will collide one division north. Jaime Munguia and Sergiy Derevyanchenko each tipped the scales at 167.4 pounds for their scheduled 12-round super middleweight contest. Both boxers appeared well-conditioned and finely tuned outside of their current weight division as they meet in the DAZN main event this Saturday from Toyota Arena in Ontario, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I hope Derevyanchenko doesn't get hurt. Jacobs, Golovkin, Charlo, and Adames all put a lot of miles on him and moving up in weight after all that could be a really bad move.
    NC Uppercut NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

Mungia by UD

Comment

Wonder how much Munguia will rehydrate. He's not as drained as before but I'm sure he'll still put on a good amount.

Comment

Pretty excited for this one. Don't like that Jaime is going back and forth in weight

Comment

Mungia vs Benavidez is the fight to make after Jaime is finished thrashing Sergey
            Regge Regge likes this.

Comment

Sergiy Derevyanchenko lost against big middleweights and now he's fighting a guy that is expected to come in at 190lbs.

Sorry to say but this is Sergiy's cash out swan song.

Comment

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
                Mungia vs Benavidez is the fight to make after Jaime is finished thrashing Sergey
                #Facts!

Comment

Sorry, this is not a good fight. Munguia at 41 fights in, still no really big fight.

However, understandably brought him along slowly, still young and learning.
                  Last edited by Liondw; 06-09-2023, 06:25 PM.

Comment

I met munguia a few years back at a TR card he was in attendance took a photo with him and the kid was huge honestly I think he cuts height lol he looked a legit 6'2ish.

With that said if he stops Dervenchenko I'll be impressed.
                    Last edited by Regge; 06-09-2023, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X